About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Ultimate Recycle!

Aren't these just the cutest Snowmen you have ever seen?  Believe it or not, these are made from painting burnt out old light bulbs!  I have several drawers full of light bulbs to paint up more too!  My apartment building just upgraded all of our lights to the new LED lights and were just going to throw away all of the old incandescent bulbs. :-O  I saved them from the land fill and will be painting loads more...there are several different sizes of bulbs too.
Medium Painted Snowman Bulb $3 US

Medium Painted Snowman Bulb $3 US


Small Painted Snowman Bulb $2 US

Small Painted Snowman Bulb $2 US
 I only have these 2 sizes painted at the moment, but since there are 4 sizes of bulbs available, and except for size they are pretty much the same, I am putting up a listing of the 2 largest sizes as well.

Size

1 comment: