About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Friday, June 19, 2015

Large Tatting Press & Pattern

Included with the pattern is a tutorial on how to make the Press.


Printed Large Tatting Press Pattern & Tutorial $5 USD
Now HERE!  2 Brown/Lime Green/Yellow Tatting Presses


These 2 Large Tatting Presses are the same colors all they way. $15 US (each)
These presses are 7" across with 2 elasticized pockets on the outside and felt on the inside to hold your tatting in place.  This size is great for needle tatters or shuttle tatters (or any other small hand craft).  A grosgrain ribbon closure keeps everything in place while traveling.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to buy a large tatting press if you have one available - possibly in neutral colors? Do you do custom orders? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you send me an email through the Contact Me at the top of the page, I'd be happy to discuss making you a Large Tatting Press.

      Delete