About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bright "Duchess"

I just LOVE this pattern by Marilee Rockley!  This one is done in one of my Hand Dyed Threads (HDT) called Springtime which is a nice bright Spring green along with some yellow and a touch of light blue.  The beads are a terrific match for the thread used.  Necklace length is 21", including clasp.  Earrings are made from a single repeat of the pattern used in the necklace and are 1-1/2" wide by 2" long (not including earring wire)  Earrings have been stiffened to hold their shape nicely as they are larger than most of my earrings.


Duchess in Springtime HDT  $20.00 USD
If you like this pattern as much as I do but would like to see it in a different color, just drop me a line and I'd be happy to make one up just for you in your color scheme/s

No comments:

Post a Comment