About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Tatted Bridal Garter

Resizable Tatted Bridal Garter $30 US
This Tatted Bridal Garter is made to be sized to any needed size with a button hole, placed on the back inside of the Garter.  The elastic is held with a safety pin, so it is easy to grab ahold of.  To make the Garter smaller than it currently is, you just pull the elastic up to fit.  You can stitch the new size, or just use a safety pin to hold it.  If you need it larger than its current size, you just need to remove the elastic and add a piece sized for you.  This Garter is made with over 1 yard of a very pretty silky Blanket Binding that I have added tatting on the bottom edge.  The tatting is done in size 80 thread in a very pale variegated blue & white.  The little rose is also tatted and the beads are glass pearl seed beads & Swarovski Bi-Cone beads.  The Garter comes with a box to keep your keepsake in.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment