About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Knitting Row Counters

Do you knit?  How about some Bling for your knitting?  These are unique Row Counters, you can also call them a Knitting Abacus.  Slip the loop furthest from the large ring on your knitting needle for row 1, on row 2 slip it to the next big ring, continue moving up the chain for each row.  When you get to the end...up to the large ring, slide the ring of beads over the bead right next to it...these are your 10 counters.  Then start over with putting the counter on your needles at the first ring.  Continuing this way, you can count 109 rows.
Knitting Row Counter $7 US

Color Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment