About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Thermal Weave Crochet Afghan

Here is another afghan that is a great gift if you don't know whether that coming baby is a Boy or a Girl.

Thermal Weave Crochet Afghan 38" long, 28" wide $35 US
Printed Pattern $3 US
This is a Close-up of the Texture of the Afghan
This afghan is crocheted with Baby Green and a Variegated yarn



If you are of a mind to make your own afghan though, I have written the pattern out.  This afghan can be worked with any size yarn, and any finished size you desire. 
You will receive a Printed copy of the pattern, not a digital download.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment