About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Friday, June 19, 2015

Multi Colored 2 Lace Papers


These papers start with a very pretty, soft, multi-color paper, then have a pretty lace overlay on top of the paper for a unique look.  Included in this set is the plain paper, a vellum of the plain paper and 8 papers with the lace overlay for a total of 10 very pretty papers to use in your card making or scrapbooking.  Papers are A-4 size,  300 dpi and JPEG format.  CU OK.

$2 US

No comments:

Post a Comment