About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Crochet Christmas Doily

This doily is 32" across and is crocheted with a variegated soft green, red and white size 10 thread. This doily does not have any stiffener used on it.  When washing is needed, just machine wash it on Delicate, then block it wet and let it dry.
Christmas Doily 32" across  $35 US
Inset photo shows the doily on a 40" table.

No comments:

Post a Comment